ios and android apps

Share your TSPlus experience ad feedback on mobile platforms using our state of the art HTML5 RDP client!
vivburrows

ios and android apps

Post by vivburrows » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:21 pm

We have been testing the new apps and whilst the Android version is working without issue we have had no luck with the ios version
We can connect happily from the ios device via safari but the same settings in the ios app fail miserably
We can give test access to a server for tsplus to check, only things that are potentially different are via port :92 and non ssl

Viv

vivburrows

Re: ios and android apps

Post by vivburrows » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:30 pm

ios and android apps behave differently, the android app will connect without an application being assigned to the user but the ios will not
I like the ios behaviour, now I understand why

vivburrows

Post by vivburrows » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:56 pm

iOS app does not behave well after initial connection the app retains a container screen with no content. This needs to be manually closed then when reopening a connection the app screen stays white, this is an overlay screen which also has to be closed.

plastic

Post by plastic » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:24 am

the 'iOS white screen' issue can be solved temporarily by double clicking home button, then selecting the app again and will show up the list of servers etc. I am sure bug will be fixed in future release.
I am having lots of trouble with remote desktop screen resolution, works ok if launched in portrait mode but not good in landscape.