I can not change the login password

Get help with troubleshooting issues
Barton

I can not change the login password

Post by Barton » Sun May 22, 2016 7:32 am

Hallo!
Server 20212 r2 non AD TSPlus 9.30.5.17
When it is time to change the user password, you change it yourself, the user can only in html. In previous versions, this could be done in the RDP session. So it should be?
Thanks.

admin
Site Admin

Re: I can not change the login password

Post by admin » Mon May 23, 2016 9:47 am

Hello,

You can use the ctrl + alt + end key combination for this purpose in a remote session.
Olivier
TSplus support team administrator

Barton

Post by Barton » Mon May 23, 2016 3:58 pm

Before the session, does not reach. "Before the first login password must be changed. Update the password or contact your system administrator"

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon May 23, 2016 5:05 pm

Hello,

I do not reproduce this issue, changing a password before logon works well on my recent tests regardless of the connection method (HTML5 and generated Client).
In your case I would simply uncheck the "user must change password at next logon" box to allow the user to connect, then change his / her password with ctrl + alt + end.
Olivier

Barton

Post by Barton » Tue May 24, 2016 1:03 pm

In earlier versions allow users to change themselves. Yes, and now I would like to request for a server without administrator intervention

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Tue May 24, 2016 3:17 pm

Hello,

As I mentioned above, I do not reproduce this issue. Please describe your issue so that I can reproduce it precisely, only then I will be able to forward this to our development team.
Olivier

Barton

Post by Barton » Wed May 25, 2016 6:01 am

The following occurs. According poditiki security server, every two months is necessary to change the password. If I go to the server at htlm, then I get on the initial screen of the server, where he writes and makes it possible to change the password. If I want to go through RDP or remoteapp, I do not get to the server. All authorization ends on the user's computer. In earlier versions, I could change the password in any form. And with the latest update does not let through remotapp