Myrtille and TSPlus

General conversation about our product. Get help with your 'How To' questions.
madmax

Myrtille and TSPlus

Post by madmax » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:17 pm

Hello
Almost a mont ago I asked about remote suport using HTML5 without any instalation on client side. I still working on an alternative for that (I'm a programmer) , but today I found Myrtille, an open source alternative for remote desktop using HTML5 with zero client installtion ! I was wondering: can I install Myrtille on TSPlus server and allow some users (resellers) to provide remote support for their customers (not all the users on server) ? I don't made any testing on this, just asking (or making you know about it, wich is a new option for me); would be wonderful if I could provide this tool directly from my windows server as an option to other remote control alternatives that demands installations or apps. I use man credentials for same windows user. It would be session(s) (customers) captured by another session (reseller).

Thanks for your attention.

bzdega

Re: Myrtille and TSPlus

Post by bzdega » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:26 pm

Hi,

when using HTML5-Access with TSPlus, there is no need for a clientside installation.

Michael

madmax

Post by madmax » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:30 pm

I'm talking about ANOTHER SOFTWARE runing on TSPlus environment, a remote support software that runs on HTML5. Take a careful reading on my question.

juwagn
Site Admin

Post by juwagn » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:12 am

Hello,

HTML5 client is zero client installation (if browser not accounted), it is not told it is zero server installation. You seem to throw everything in one box.
And you can't create by best wish some support tool that wouldn't require extra installation on users side, because controlled client is not client but server in such situation. And no one browser would allow you graphical desktop access by JavaScript from the box (plugins not accounted), such antisecurity concept wouldn't be accepted.

About Myrtille and co. of course you can install everyhing as long this everything doesn't affect TSplus, as example doesn't take same port.

If you speak about controlling of server self where TSplus is installed, you can install VNC server on servers side to be controlled and control it by VNC via HTML5 client, in case if RDP is down ability to access the server by VNC is sometimes big favor. Also that means HTML5 client supports RDP + VNC.
By VNC you would share the null session(like sitting at monitor) among other participants.

Sincerely yours, JW.
TSplus HTML5 and Java web engineer

madmax

Post by madmax » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:20 pm

I already tested Myrtille on two computers and worked fine. I will revise it's source code, change If necessary,
recompile and test with tsplus sessions.

Thanks for your attention.