Session support

General conversation about our product. Get help with your 'How To' questions.
madmax

Session support

Post by madmax » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:50 pm

Hello

I asked days ago and can't find my question in the forum, so I will ask again: I'm looking for a support solution that enables a person to "capture" the session of anyone who wants support and allows it (as we do in softwares like TeamViewer), however I'm looking for something that runs directly from the server without the need to install any software on client stations, I use many credentials for same windows user. I wish to provide my resellers a way to perform session support for their clients.

Thanks for your attention.
Last edited by madmax on Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

vivburrows

Re: Session support

Post by vivburrows » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:53 pm

We use simple help as our support system. We provide in session support

madmax

Post by madmax » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:30 pm

Hello

What you mean ? it's a resource to activate ?

madmax

Post by madmax » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:34 pm

I'm refering to a support service like we have when using Teamviewer, capturing session to see it in my screen and the user keeps loged in following while I do, just intalling additional software on the server, not stations. How exactly do you do ?

vivburrows

Post by vivburrows » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:57 pm

we use Simple help
We run if from our server for our customers and resellers
a client install is done once per rdp server we our resellers or end customers IT can then enter an rdp session and help the logged on user if they get stuck or need assistance

We provide a slimmed or very slimmed down version for resellers and end customers IT, you create the required version in Simple Help
Once installed on the server it just runs and we have unattended access to the server or session whenever required

https://simple-help.com/provider

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:25 pm

Hello,

Simple help looks nice. For your information, RDS Knight now provides also protection for VNC products, and we use Supremo software for remote control of TSplus servers for troubleshooting purposes. No installation needed, you execute the client and that's it. Check it out here : https://www.supremocontrol.com/
Olivier
TSplus support team administrator

madmax

Post by madmax » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:30 am

Thanks for your attention.

vivburrows wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:57 pm
we use Simple help
We run if from our server for our customers and resellers
a client install is done once per rdp server we our resellers or end customers IT can then enter an rdp session and help the logged on user if they get stuck or need assistance

We provide a slimmed or very slimmed down version for resellers and end customers IT, you create the required version in Simple Help
Once installed on the server it just runs and we have unattended access to the server or session whenever required

https://simple-help.com/provider

madmax

Post by madmax » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:45 am

Hello

I was looking for a way to retrieve HTML5 session (frames) of the client station to support session, without any installation, to exchange files, texting and record video of the support session at the end. Essentially, Screen sharing a browser tab in HTML5 with the ability to interact with it like I was local user. I can share the browser tab (by using Rafael Weinstein mutation observers), but it's pretty hard to implement the interaction (and send it back to client), and I don't have the time for this.

admin wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:25 pm
Hello,

Simple help looks nice. For your information, RDS Knight now provides also protection for VNC products, and we use Supremo software for remote control of TSplus servers for troubleshooting purposes. No installation needed, you execute the client and that's it. Check it out here : https://www.supremocontrol.com/