How do I cancel a license

General conversation about our product. Get help with your 'How To' questions.
chin007

How do I cancel a license

Post by chin007 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:33 am

hi
How do I cancel a license that has been issues to a client?
I am renting license to client on monthly basis. I will like to disable a license as client is having issues with payment. How do I do this? I do not have access to their server.
Will like the license to return to my license pool.

Thanks​​​​​

matrix786

Re: How do I cancel a license

Post by matrix786 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:53 am

Just wondering if you rehosting on a computer in your office will deactivate the existing one, Please share your experience,

randygarcia

Post by randygarcia » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:15 am

Yes, I can't even imagine how you have done that
Hello to everybody here!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:57 pm

Hello,

All TSplus licenses are permanent to be used in one host and cannot be moved to a different host unless you need to migrate your server or recover from a crash. In this case you can open a support ticket and ask for a rehost by providing the information below, the previous license is disabled for the previous host after a 15 days duration.

- Serial Number of your new server located in the "License" tile of the Admintool.
Serial number shown on screenshots are sometimes difficult to read, please do not attach a screenshot to this ticket to avoid creating a license with the wrong serial number.
- Purchase order of your original license, so that we can identify the edition of TSplus and the number of users you purchased.
- Purchase order of your subscription to support, because rehosting a license is a feature of the Support and Update Services.
Olivier
TSplus support team administrator

chin007

Post by chin007 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:38 pm

Hi TS
So you are saying we cannot rent licenses to client?
I have clients who come and go. I have already paid for license but dont see why I cannot use old license for a retired server.