GDI Objects limitation on TSplus Web access

General conversation about our product. Get help with your 'How To' questions.
IvanGB

GDI Objects limitation on TSplus Web access

Post by IvanGB » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:38 pm

Hi.

I have been trying to monitor one of our application's GDI Objects and User Objects consumption in a Windows Server 2012R2 being run through TSplus Web HTML5 access, so we can try to estimate how many sessions would this server be able to run before the GDI and User objects limit would be reached and then upgrade our TSplus license to this server depending on the number of users it would fit and the amount of memory necessary for it.

The thing is, if I connect to the server through Windows Remote Desktop and run the application, I can see the application process using the amount of Objects it needs, all fine and expected. So I go on opening forms and see the number raising.

However, if I just access the server through HTML5 and run my application through the FloatingPanel, the count of GDI and User objects remains equal to zero and I can't see any other process raising the number of Objects while using the application. Moreover, inside the user session, all processes show zero objects for GDI.

Sorry for my lack of understanding on how this works, but could someone clarify where I can find the number of GDI and User objects resources consumed when accessing the server through Web HTML5 access, if any at all?

Thanks in advance.

Ivan