How to troubleshoot RemoteApp Login - LastPass Issue

Get help with troubleshooting issues
GSIJim

How to troubleshoot RemoteApp Login - LastPass Issue

Post by GSIJim » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:23 pm

I currently use TSPlus to publish a couple applications. Our users log in to the web interface using IE 11, then click the published application icon to launch the app. The application then launches with no further login prompt.

Recently I began testing with LastPass, which uses a browser plugin. When the plugin is enabled and I login to the web interface, then click the icon to launch an application it stops in the RemoteApp window and gives an Incorrect password error and requires a second manual login (same ID/PW used to login to the TSPlus web interface) before continuing. If I disable the LastPass Add-in then it works as expected. I have added exceptions to LastPass to never interact with the TSPlus URL with no change.

I've been working with LastPass support and they are asking for logs from the RemoteApp client or the server to see if there are any indications of what is happening to cause the interference. However, I cannot seem to find any logs for the local client and I'm not sure the server will see the interference.

Any suggestions on where to look for logs/errors from the TSPlus login? Anyone else using LastPass see this issue and find a solution?

Thanks!