TSplus App.

Get help with troubleshooting issues
ratoque

TSplus App.

Post by ratoque » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:34 pm

Hello
I have a problem with the TSplus App, my server is in the latest version with two network card one local and one with a public IP, I can access by web with any explorer, however when I try to use the TSplus App with the Public IP, not access, only show the message "Loading Your Applications" and the menu not run, however if I configure with the local IP everything is fine.

I inactivate the Firewall even the antivirus and nothing, but remember with explorer is fine the problem is with TSplus App.

admin
Site Admin

Re: TSplus App.

Post by admin » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:36 pm

Hello,

Most probably there is an issue with your network configuration. Have you tried connecting from outside your LAN with a RDP or generated connection client ?

In some cases having multiple NIC is not supported as TSplus will listen only on one NIC and not on the other. The second test to be made here would be to disable your NIC with private IP and let only the other one active, then try to connect from a remote location again.
Olivier
TSplus support team administrator

ratoque

Post by ratoque » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:02 pm

All connection modes work except the TSplus App, I mean with rdp, with webportal, with generated client but not with TSPLUS APP.
I inactivated the lan card and not work either,

Any sugestion to review?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:47 am

Hello,

Did you uncheck the "Use SSL" box ? This security option works only if you did set a proper SSL certificate on your web server.

See here more information : https://www.terminalserviceplus.com/doc ... te-manager
Olivier
TSplus support team administrator