Copy/Paste doesn't work on HTML5

Get help with troubleshooting issues
jheymann

Copy/Paste doesn't work on HTML5

Post by jheymann » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:49 pm

Has anyone seen an issue with copying/cutting and pasting from a TSPLUS session to their local computer, when using HTML5? I have a server (Windows 2008 R2) which allows you to cut and/or copy the first string of text, and paste that to the local system. From then on, no matter how many times you do the copy, the same text is always pasted to the local system. Copying from the local system and pasting to the TSPLUS session is unaffected. Copy/paste both directions when using any of the other clients is also normal.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

jheymann

Re: Copy/Paste doesn't work on HTML5

Post by jheymann » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:07 pm

OK, an update. I just tried this on Google Chrome, and the copy/paste works. So, this looks like an Internet Explorer problem.

juwagn
Site Admin

Post by juwagn » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:33 pm

I can confirm issue on IE11, during debugging I found out, that after first request was sent by IE it stopped to send future requests, so instead IE began to deliver cached entries.
On previous IE version this bug did not exist. So, I think, it is easy to fix, I will add some unique string when making request forcing so the IE to send the new request instead providing cached one.
TSplus HTML5 and Java web engineer

juwagn
Site Admin

Post by juwagn » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:04 pm

The issue was fixed and comes with next update.
TSplus HTML5 and Java web engineer