Windows SBS Server 2011 Exchange 2010

Get help with troubleshooting issues
randybw1

Windows SBS Server 2011 Exchange 2010

Post by randybw1 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:35 am

We re-installed TSPlus today, the latest version with patches and Exchange Broke. Immediately upon reboot Exchange doesn't work and it all points to IIS. OWA doesn't work, you get an error 404: Not Found. In IIS any site you try to browse to, you get the same 404 error. The only site that works is the default website which is TSPlus. I can't load Exchange EMC or or Shell. When I try, I''m getting " The WinRM client cannot process the request. It cannot determine the content type of the HTTP response from the destination computer. The content type is absent or invalid" error whenever I try to launch the Exchange console or shell.

I've read articles all day about this. I went through this article:

blogs.technet.com/b/exchange/archive/2010/02/04/3409289.aspx

I've followed these steps:

Open IIS Manager, and then navigate to Default Web Site.
Right-click Default Web Site, and then click Edit Bindings.
If a binding exists for HTTP, clear the host name value.
If no binding exists for HTTP, create a new binding that has no host name and a value of All Unassigned for the IP address.
Restart IIS.

Everything is set correctly, I've followed tons of articles. As soon as I removed TSPlus, the problem is fixed. I tried to re-install TSPlus with it using it's own Webserver, but had the same result. Please help me.

THanks

admin
Site Admin

Re: Windows SBS Server 2011 Exchange 2010

Post by admin » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:15 am

Hello,

TSplus installs its own web server so probably IIS is conflicting TSplus on TCP port 80 and 443.
To prevent this issue from happening you can prevent the installation of TSplus webserver when installing TSplus or you can also set up a different web port for https and http.
More information about this can be found here : tsplus.net/support/kb/faq.php?id=6
Olivier
TSplus support team administrator

randybw1

Re: Windows SBS Server 2011 Exchange 2010

Post by randybw1 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:53 pm

Thanks, I figured it out right after I wrote the post.