External Access

Get help with troubleshooting issues
filipecosta

External Access

Post by filipecosta » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:56 am

Hi,

i'm testing TSPLUS before put it to production.

I created 4 servers: one domain controller, one gateway server, and two Terminal Servers with load balance configured to host aplications (all servers have windows 2008R2).

If i connect to my ts farm locally everything works, but accessing from outside my company i can't a client generated connection to work nor windows connection from the gateway portal. The only option that works that is html5 connection.

This seems to be a NAT error, the client computer tries to finds one of the ts servers locally and not throught the Gateway Portal.

What am i missing?

PS: I already have ports 80,443,3389 opened in my router.

filipecosta

Re: External Access

Post by filipecosta » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:57 pm

OK, i got it to work from the outside.

I've reconfigured load balancing in my gateway based on this tutorial http://docs.terminalserviceplus.com/gateway (I only have one IP address)

Right now client generated connections works, as well as windows connection option from the gateway page. However, now HTML5 and Java connections do not work. After login, the browser's link does not redirect to ports 8082/8083.

Shouldn't this be automatic based according to the configuration in the load balancing or do i need to configure this redirection somewhere else?