Universal printer do not work from some win7 computers

Get help with troubleshooting issues
imditer

Universal printer do not work from some win7 computers

Post by imditer » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:22 pm

Universal printer do not work from some win7 computers. I have two with windows 7 pro x64 from one of them universal printer not working.
The computers is with the same antivirus and other software /they are like twins/, but from one universal printer not working. I reinstal windows but problem is the same.
Please help.

Shaunnis

Re: Universal printer do not work from some win7 computers

Post by Shaunnis » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:37 am

Any response on this?
I have the the same problem where some users can print and other cant.
The the ones that can't print log off and log on again and they are able to print, but for a limited amount of time? :cry:

Brian

Post by Brian » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:46 pm

I have run into this before - what i do is, on the workstations:
1. Right click your created .exe and create a shortuct. Edit the properties of the shortcut, the target and add a /clean on the end. Should look like this: "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\software.exe" /clean. If you did it correctly, you will get a msg box: 'All local parameters has been removed from this workstation' and click OK
2. Make sure the user with the printing problem is not logged in. On a Windows 2008 R2 server - click start - in the search type 'profile' . This brings up a list of all the users profiles on the machine. Find the users profile in question and delete it.
3. Have the user log back in using their .exe and they should be able to print.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:33 pm

Hello,

This issue may occur if you updated TSplus and the version of client installed on one of your PC is not the same as the version installed on your TSplus server. I recommend you to generate a new connection client with a different name and try again.
If this still does not work the procedure mentioned above should work too as it clears the cache from older client. I made a FAQ about this here : http://tsplus.net/support/kb/faq.php?id=23

Regards,
TSplus support team
Olivier
TSplus support team administrator