Taskbar Configuration

Help us improve our product. Feature requests are welcomed!
AndyL

Taskbar Configuration

Post by AndyL » Tue May 08, 2018 4:04 pm

We are using TSPlus v10.50.11.3.
We run our application full screen. We do not assign any taskbars at all to it. It runs from a script that does a few things before starting the application. However we recently noticed that the application was not actually full screen. It had been designed to run at full resolution. However there was space at the bottom of the screen that looked suspiciously like space for a taskbar. This seemed odd, as we had assigned no taskbar at all for our user logon.

After trying a few things, I looked at the "Customize Taskbar" button. I couldn't see why this should be of any use, as we were not using a taskbar, but I checked the "Full Screen" option in the "Maximized Application Preference" section.

Sure enough, this worked. Our application was now truly full screen.

I think this is confusing. If you do not assign a taskbar at all, and then you run an application full screen you expect it to be full screen. You do not expect to see space for a taskbar at the bottom of the screen.

Can I suggest that if you do not assign a TSPlus taskbar, the "Full Screen" option is automatically true?