Session Manager - One important thing to consider

Help us improve our product. Feature requests are welcomed!
mrgiller

Session Manager - One important thing to consider

Post by mrgiller » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:27 pm

Hello,

The inclusion of Session Manager on the server panel designed by TSplus, was a great idea, the only thing missing IMHO, is the possibility
to Reset or Send messages to all the userssessions, or select more than one user at a time.

I Explain, I recently had to send a message to all users that, saying they should log-off after 06:15 PM cause the server would be rebooted for maintenance.

I couldn´t do that, and had to send a message one by one. This time it was ok because it had only 10 users left, but if I had 200 users it would be a problem.

So being able to select more users in the session Manager would be a Plus. Even to Reset or disconnect many session at a time.

Obs. I Tried to Ctrl-select, Alt-Select users and that didn´t work. If there really is a Hot Key combination, please let me know and disregard this suggestion.

rdeharo

Re: Session Manager - One important thing to consider

Post by rdeharo » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:01 pm

I totally agree.
It is very necessary when many users are handled
Please add this function to session manager

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:12 pm

Hello,

Ok I will forward this to our development team. Meanwhile you can also use the task manager / user tab for this purpose.
Olivier
TSplus support team administrator

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:39 pm

Hello,

I confirm that this feature will be implemented in the upcoming 9.60 release of TSplus. I will let you know when it is ready for download.
Olivier
TSplus support team administrator