Update release notes

Help us improve our product. Feature requests are welcomed!
felismarsantos

Update release notes

Post by felismarsantos » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:21 pm

Hello,

I would suggest that along with a new release was made available to the release notes, so we knew in advance if we need to update the version or not.

Note: I have installed version 7.80.12.10 and currently available in this version 7.80.12.16 and could not find anything that shows me what was changed in the range of versions.

Thank you,

Translated by Google

admin
Site Admin

Re: Update release notes

Post by admin » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:52 pm

Hello,

Major fix of the setup and the update release 7.80

Example of the multiple possible bug fixed by this update:
- No Desktop on the console randomly
- The Desktop is display as background of the expected application
- The application do not start
- An unwarranted file explorer is display
- Multiple copy of the same application are started
- WebApplication portal do no work as expected
- RemoteApp starting one application in -apppath do not start the application
- Unwanted logoff when the user want to connect ...

Kind regards,
TSplus Dev Team
Olivier
TSplus support team administrator

jkuijt

Post by jkuijt » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:10 am

Hi,

That's a very good point to mention also the release notes between for example v7.80.x.x and v7.80.y.y so that we can decide to upgrade already yes or no.

Best regards
Jeffrey

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:06 am

I will try to keep this post updated with all release notes from minor release also as it can be useful for everyone.
Olivier

jkuijt

Post by jkuijt » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:59 am

Great, thanks!

Best regards
Jeffrey

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:17 pm

Hello,

We are pleased to announce the general availability of the TSplus 8.10 release.

This powerful new release includes a wide range of new features and functionalities :
• All user interfaces have been redesigned to a new modern look.
• All Windows versions are supported, included the new Windows 10 and the support of all Microsoft Updates.
• Improvements on performances and multiple enhancements of the HTML5 and the Java Web Portal Client.
• Java 64 bits is now fully supported to provide better performances and higher stability of the TSplus built-in Web Servers.
• If requested, the installation or the update of TSplus can be silently processed.
• User names which include spaces or User Principal Names are now supported.
• The new native Windows shell option enables to publish, for example, ClickOnce applications.
• Several new languages were added.
• And of course, all the existing TSplus features are provided for our customers satisfaction!
At the dawn of this new year, the TSplus development team sustains its work in order to fulfill our customers expectations, offering you more benefits for the same prices and no extra charges.

It is a stable release and we recommend you to download and to apply the UpdateRelease.

For more information, go to our website terminalserviceplus.com
Olivier

mrgiller

Re: Update release notes - Latest release on site 8.10.2.8

Post by mrgiller » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:20 pm

I tested this release and found two problems: ( tested in 2012 R2 and 2008 R2 )

1 -Management of Published Applications:

If you ADD a new One or Try to delete some of them. the whole TSadmin will freeze. You´ll have to kill the process
When you restart TSAdmin your actions were done OK. But this should be corrected ASAP.

Note these features were working OK in the versions 7.x

2- Publishing Programs Detected in your System

Any program that you add will be exchanged for another, for example: Iff you add Winword it adds Adobe reader, or any other
Or If you add Winpad, it doesn´t add or adds ntepad, so its completely messed up

I advise not to apply these version.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:37 pm

Hello,

A new release will be out very soon and will fix all of these issues.
Olivier

weinbastion

Post by weinbastion » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:53 am

hi,

having the same problem; killing the publishing-tool several times finally led to the point, that no app is published anymore - list is empty. as i can not add any new app and, well, did not save the server config before (not sure if this includes published apps at all), this means, nobody can work on the terminal anymore. beside that, it's going to be a hell of a work, to get all that stuff running again.

this really is a severe bug and i hope, you get it fixed before beginning of next week. if you have any possibility to restore the former app-assignement, it would help a lot.

not amused - joerg

dcipher

Post by dcipher » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:08 pm

I would also like to say that up to date release notes are important. When I check for an update using the Admin tool and it shows that an update is available it also has a button to display release notes but all it does is take you to the web page about major updates. We need at least a text file showing all the changes listed for each version. Without it I have no idea what has been fixed or added or whether I should update. There is a new version today 8.10.3.7 but I have not idea what changed between my current version 8.1.2.20 and this new version.

Thanks
Simon