Teamviewer and TSplus Connect Issues

Get help with installation and setup problems
geedee

Teamviewer and TSplus Connect Issues

Post by geedee » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:38 am

Hello to all
Teamviewer.png
(1.84 KiB) Downloaded 220 times

We have 2 sites with this issue. Both Windows 7 Pro. We have PORT 3399 listed in TSplus Admin but the ports do not exist in the Router or Windows Firewall. It is effectively disabled. The clients only use internally.

Teamviewer is our only means of access and it is conflicting TSplus.

My issue is since installing TSplus, TeamViewer constantly fails to connect. This is now the second site that this has occurred and have issues connecting with.

In TSplus Admin We are using custom ports and there are no conflicts. Port 88, 448, 3399.

If I login into the TSplus machines early in the morning before any TSplus Users, we can gain access.

The machine auto reboots a 3:30AM each day.

Multiple installs of Teamviewer attempted. Cleaned all files folders and manually removed all reg keys for Teamviewer. Still no go.

Can someone please assist as I can see other have experienced similar issues. Many thanks to all!

Sean

*As per a past comments in forum, removing VPN in Teamviewer did assist for that day. Has failed since....

strajk

Re: Teamviewer and TSplus Connect Issues

Post by strajk » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:57 am

We have TeamViewer in every machine with our own custom password, our TSplus Servers as well, and from my own experience I can say that I never had your issue, I can connect to our Servers without any issue with TeamViewer, regardless if someone is using TSplus or not, even at a fresh reboot.

Are you sure that in your Advanced Firewall settings TeamViewer is actually allowed?
Had this issue several times on Linux and had it once in Windows where I couldn't establish a TeamViewer Session because the Firewall of the Host was blocking it.

EDIT: Oh damn, just noticed that this is a very old post, sorry for necroing!

TSPlusSMD

Post by TSPlusSMD » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:48 pm

I am missing something unless Oct 2018 is old. I have TeamViewer on three distinctly separate TSPlus servers. RDP set to port 5903. I have no connection issues but to piggy back on this thread the problem I have is that I when I connect I come in to an existing RDP connection and now a new one. Any fixes for that?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:07 am

Hello,

teamviewer and logmein may conflict TSplus from time to time as they seem to share dependencies. You should install teamviewer as a service on your TSplus server.
Olivier
TSplus support team administrator