is it possible to have access to a single application?

Get help with installation and setup problems
edwinx

is it possible to have access to a single application?

Post by edwinx » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:54 am

Hi,

I am using Ts Plus 3.30.

Is it possible to have access to a single application? So the user will log in and instead of seeing the whole Windows Desktop experience, only 1 application is shown and it looks like the application is running local. I think its called a published app or remote app?

I added the application in the Published Applications section, assigned the application to a user but when the user logs in, they just see the regular Windows Desktop.

What else do I need to do? or did I do it in the order?

Thanks,

admin
Site Admin

Re: is it possible to have access to a single application?

Post by admin » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:35 pm

Hello,

This is a very old version of TSplus which is not supported anymore on a vast majority of operating system except maybe Windows XP. You should first update to the latest release and check these tutorial for more information :

Watch this video to get you started with TSplus : terminalserviceplus.com/videos/start-your-remote-desktop-solution.php

You will find here a documentation on how to publish new applications : terminalserviceplus.com/docs/application-publishing

And how to assign these applications to users, allowing your users to have access to a single application : terminalserviceplus.com/docs/assigning-applications-to-users-or-groups
Olivier
TSplus support team administrator

edwinx

Re: is it possible to have access to a single application?

Post by edwinx » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:38 pm

hi Oliver,

I know this a very old version and because of some reason we had to keep this version on this setup. I was trying to find old documentation on how to do this with screen shots (hopefully) that match my version.

Is there an archive of how-tos? or anything pertaining to this older version?

Thanks,