Problem with RemoteFX VM on Windows 10 Hyper-V

Get help with installation and setup problems
ecsw

Re: Problem with RemoteFX VM on Windows 10 Hyper-V

Post by ecsw » Mon May 09, 2016 5:26 pm

rauros wrote:Hello ecsw
For my work using 3D images.

I had the same problem as you or something similar.
The images could only see in my application when running on a local system, not through TSplus.

The problem really comes from the remote Windows desktop, which does not allow remote execution of 3D.

I saw that Windows solved this problem with RemoteFX tool but only works if you use Hyper-V
Citrix solves these errors with your HDX tool

Consegui finally solve the problem using the opengl32.dll library that has Citrix on Windows but without installing Citrix ....

I do not know if I explained well.

I hope I have been able to help.

Greetings,
Hi Rauros,

thanks for your comment.

I am in a little different situation here. I can get RemoteFX Direct3D to work (3D Mark2011) on TSPlus remotely, but only ONE client connection and that only works on Windows 10.

If I remove RemoteFX adapter from Hyper-V, TSPlus will work no problem with multiple client connection.

siliconbullet

Post by siliconbullet » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:32 am

I am experiencing the same issue - in that the use of a 3DFX graphics adapter in a gen2 Windows 10 guest VM seems to be break TSPlus multiple user session capability and forces it back to a single login.

Can we get confirmation whether this is expected - i.e. should this work or should we be aware that this is a limitation of the TSPlus implementation?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:17 am

Hello,

This behavior is normal as using remote FX is meant to be used in a VDI environment. Meaning one virtual machine per user, so you would need a one user license for this purpose.
Olivier
TSplus support team administrator