How to print from new apps

Share your TSPlus experience ad feedback on mobile platforms using our state of the art HTML5 RDP client!
vivburrows

How to print from new apps

Post by vivburrows » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:29 pm

I must be doing something wrong, I can print to a specified local printer from a web browser html client but all I can achieve with the new app with regard to printing is to save a pdf to local machine

admin
Site Admin

Re: How to print from new apps

Post by admin » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:54 pm

Hello,

This means you had an issue with your Universal Printer driver. If you updated TSplus recently, refresh your web browser with ctrl + F5 to delete browser cache and reinstall the latest plug in.

- Check the presence of two universal printer driver. Open a control panel / Devices and Printers click on the universal printer and click on "Print server properties" and click on the drivers tab. There should be either the CustPDF driver (old driver from version 9 and below) or the GhostPDF (newest driver) driver. If both are present, delete one of them.

If this is not enough, you can now reinstall the Universal Printer completely in the admin tool / server tile / Printer Management.
Olivier
TSplus support team administrator

vivburrows

Post by vivburrows » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:41 pm

I have tried from various devices and whilst html5 printing works correctly I have had no success printing via the app
I have tried new installs of tsplus server on new machines with no luck
Printing via the app does send a file to the client machine but with the option to save
There appears to be no option to display the pdf and subsequently print
html5 printing works absolutely fine when accessing the server via a browser but with the app no luck on android windows or ios

vivburrows

Post by vivburrows » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:08 pm

Just provisioned a new win10 machine installed the tsplus app connected to demo.tsplus.net printed to virtual printer.
Locally popped up a save dialogue for the pdf. No option to display or print

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:57 am

Hello,

We are aware of the printing issue on the TSplus app, it will be corrected soon.
Olivier
TSplus support team administrator

vivburrows

Post by vivburrows » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:28 pm

How's it going with regard to printing from the app?

vivburrows

Post by vivburrows » Sat May 05, 2018 9:29 pm

Any news, still no printing from app